Corporate Social Responsibility
Health for You Foundation
This initiative hopes to spread nutritional awareness across the country. The maxim 'We are what we eat' is the blueprint of the Foundation's efforts to educate the general population that right nutrition is the first step towards improved health and vitality. Eating the right foods in the right quantities and combinations can have far-reaching effects; improved memory, focus and concentration; even as it cuts stress levels, reduces medical bills and lowers aggression levels. The Health for You Foundation has already made some forays in this direction with encouraging results. The program has been initiated at the following educational institutions:
1. Salaam Balak, a balwadi in Byculla
2. Asha Sadan school
3. Navy School
4. Cathedral and John Connon School
5. Green lawns school
6. H.R. College
7. J.B. Petit School.
8. Walsingham School
9. Poddar International School
10. Victoria School of blind
11. SNDT College
12. Nanavati College
13. Ecole Mondiale World School
14. K.C College
15. Bombay International
16. Arya Vidya Mandir (AVM)
17. Cochin International School
18. Nirmila Convent School (Rajkot)
19. Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College
20. Children's Nook play school workshop for parents
21. K C College
22. Conducted training workshops on healthy eating for Rizvi College (student chefs) for European Olive Oil Council
23. Madat Trust (contributed recipes on their website, www.copwithcancerorg)
25. Sadhana School for the Mentally challenged.
26. Bloomingdale High School (2019)
27. IAS Officer's Women Association (2019)
28. Mumbai Police Talk at Navyug Hall, Ghatkopar (2019)
29. Rotary Club of Bombay Hanging Garden (2019)
30. Rotary Club of Jamnagar, Indian Medical Association Jamnagar and Indian Dental Association Jamnagar
31. Santacruz Medical Social Association (2019)
32. Sophia College (2019)
The students responded positively to information and suggestions about what 'eating right' means and the havoc poor nutrition and wrong food choices reeks.
Additionally, Health for You foundation headed by Naini Setalvad has also been actively associated in organizing various events, workshops, seminars, classes and nutrition counseling sessions for children, mothers and housewives with:
1. Mumbai Police
2. Seva Sadan
3. V Care Cancer Foundation
4. Nanavati Hospital
5. Arthritis Foundation
6. Passages Cancer Association
7. Anchorage a school for mentally challenged
8. School for special needs at Mahalaxmi
9. C kids a cancer survivor association
10. Creating healthy recipes for OM creations
11. Indian Merchant Chambers
12. Several events with Lions Club, Rotary Clubs, Inner Wheel Clubs and Round Tablers all round the country
13. Conducted lectures in Arthritis Society of India
14. Trident group of Hotels, Mumbai
Naini Setalvad is actively associated with the Piramal group. Sponsoring 'Help your Body' crusade since 2008.
o Naini has also contributed by writing a Recipe book for Jain International Women's Organization.
o Contributed recipes for a booklet for Saffola oats.
o Recipes for Saffola Arise web portal.
o Diets and recipes for super active vitamin by the Piramal group on their web portal.