preparation time – 15 minutes
300 gms tomatoes
50 gms cauliflower, grated
15 gms coconut, grated
½ tbsp peanuts, coarsely ground
½ cup coriander
½ tsp chilli paste
Salt and lemon to taste
- Slice off the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the insides. Put a pinch of salt inside the scooped part of each tomato.
- Keep each tomato inverted so that the excess water is drained out.
- Add grated coconut, peanuts, chilli paste, salt, lemon and coriander to cauliflower (or cabbage).
- Mix well.
- Stuff the scooped tomato with the cauliflower (or cabbage) mixture.
- Can be served at room temperature or chilled.